£200 per day
16 days ago
A consumer healthcare business is looking for a Researcher with knowledge of the market in Malaysia to support with the launch of a new healthcare service.
You will be required to conduct consumer research in the Malaysian market through a mix of primary and secondary research to understand competitors in the space, profile the target audience, communicate with the target audience and provide a general landscape of the healthcare market in Malaysia.
Your research will be used to inform the product and marketing strategy when they move to launch in the market.
- Experience working on projects for the Malaysian market; alternatively, wider South East Asian Market experience
- Excellent primary and secondary research skills
- Ability to collate and summarise your findings in a research report
- Ideally, Malay speaker
- An understanding of healthcare would be beneficial
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 1-2 weeks
- Day rate: up to £200 PAYE depending on experience
- Location: remote