£300 - £400 per day
26 days ago
A British retail group with a number of consumer and financial brands underneath them is looking for a Research Manager to join their central Insights team.
The team is undergoing a number of exciting changes and levelling up their research capabilities, as such, the team requires some extra assistance to boost their capacity over the rest of the year.
- Delivering high quality Insight work that meets strategic objectives and supports business plans
- Writing articulate research briefs for complex business questions and managing a range of projects from start to finish, leveraging qualitative, quantitative, customer, shopper and market data
- Delivering concise and compelling insight to help the business drive better decisions
- Working with senior leaders across the business to support deeper more direct customer closeness and a richer understanding of target segments
- Supporting the development of new initiatives and helping to continue to build insight products, services and tools
- Being involved in optimising customer experience programs
- Extensive experience in a customer insight role, either client or agency-side, with a combination of qualitative and quantitative experience
- Building, managing and influencing diverse cross functional stakeholder relationships across all levels of a business.
- Powerful storytelling, specifically communication and visualisation that brings insight to life for a senior business audience.
- Retail (grocery and/or non food) is desirable, but not essential
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months, potential to extend
- Day rate: Up to £400 PAYE (must be inside IR35)
- Location: Flexible, hybrid working, with central London office