£700 - £1000 per day
about 1 month ago
A global management consulting firm is looking to improve their insurance industry offering, ensuring alignment with their strategic priorities. With an aim to repackage and formalize their insurance proposition, you will join to oversee and connect the information from several teams involved in industry trends, macroeconomics and knowledge gathering. These align directly to their global go-to-market priorities, which set the direction for all their products and solutions in the insurance practice.
Based out of the USA but working globally, they liaise with different teams across continents to conduct and produce research in the insurance industry. The practice is one of the largest in the firm and this team is critical to ensuring world class delivery within insurance consulting. Currently they offer eight strategic pillars across insurance, and thus require a consultant to work on how to best package and communicate this offering to potential clients.
- Create a clear outline of the insurance offering and its purpose
- Liaise with the teams to create a defined product offering that can be used by teams globally to sell insurance work
- Consulting experience to Manager level, with a solid understanding of how to create a compelling proposition
- Experience within financial services, ideally insurance, as this work will be seen by global executives from the company
- A willingness to get stuck in, with a 'no job is too small' attitude
- EU working hours are best, as will need to liaise with teams across both Asia/Pacific and Americas.
- This role is being offered inside IR35
- Start date: mid-end July
- Day rate: £1,000 PAYE (dependent on experience)
- Duration: 6months with a possibility of extension
- Location: Remote