£450 - £650 per day
21 days ago
A FTSE100 company is seeking an experience Project Manager to work closely with the Chief of Staff and CCO in the running of their commercial transformation programme to fuel their growth over the next 5-10 years.
You will work closely with members of the leadership and interact with colleagues at all levels including C-level, across their brands and functions to support as they grow into new parts of the market and improve customer experience.
- Define and lead effective delivery governance framework
- Drive successful delivery of the commercial growth programme
- High-level planning of the programme including critical path analysis
- Represent the programme at programme boards/steercos
You will have:
- 4+ years proven project management experience within consulting or notable brand
- Strong business and financial acumen with a proactive, solutions-oriented approach to risk management
- Proven track record of anticipating and mitigating potential risks within projects and programs
- Location: London - hybrid
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months with potential to extend
- Day rate: £450- £650 LTD