£700 - 800 per day
18 days ago
An investment firm is looking for a Program Manager to oversee the delivery of their internal transformation program. This program’s aim is to bring to life their 5-10yrs strategic plans, putting the company in the best shape to deliver their next phase of development – involving both organisational improvements and product/offering repositioning.
You will be working closely with the Project Coordinator (internal sponsor), and act as the link between the delivery team leads and the Exec Committee – on reporting, status and updates. This will initially be on a 1-2 days per week, increasing as needed.
Objectives will include:
- Coordinating three large workstreams (with several sub streams), ensuring the project plans are kept to plan, as well as liaising with Project Leads for status, reporting and challenges;
- Tracking progress for each workstream and manage interdependencies, communications and cross management as needed, ensuring deadlines and milestones are met;
- Prepare monthly reports for the Exec Committee and weekly updates with the teams;
- Act as a right hand to the Project Sponsor, managing senior stakeholders and mediating challenges coming from different priorities across the business.
- Consulting background at Sr Manager level;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in PMO – having established PMOs in the past;
- Familiarity with PE or asset management environment is ideal
- Start: late June/early July
- Duration: 1-2 days per week, for 12 weeks initially
- Location: remote
- Salary: £700-800 LTD (dependent on experience)