£400 - £600 per day
30 days ago
A boutique strategy consultancy who focus on the education sector are currently working with a global EdTech business on redefining their corporate strategy and require a Manager level consultant to assist.
You will support the Business Services function of the company by helping them to define their business strategy and how to structure their business in the most efficient way to perform well within their market. The engagement will involve working with the business' senior management team, helping them to market size, understand their market dynamics, as well as how to operate and win within these markets.
You will be working within a small team of two Partners above you and another two junior consultants below.
- Work closely with the client, a third party provider, and your team to deliver an interview and survey program - you will support in defining the interview program and template
- Support your team in completing Excel modelling
- Facilitate extensive desk research throughout the engagement
- Manage a Consultant and Senior Consultant, as well as work closely with relevant Partners, and the client.
- Prior strategy and business planning experience within a strategy consultancy - must have previously led and managed similar strategy projects
- Ideally experienced in B2G research, but B2B is also helpful
- Strong analytical, primary and secondary research capabilities - must have exceptional Excel capabilities, as well as be extremely diligent and resourceful
- Agile approach / ability to wear several hats and be hands on as needed
- Exceptional interpersonal and people management capabilities - must be confident, articulate, have a great work ethic
- Start date: Monday 12th July 2021
- Duration: 6 - 8 weeks
- Day rate: Up to £500 PAYE / £670 ltd dependent upon experience
- Location: Remote