£60k - 65k per year
29 days ago
A leading consultancy within the financial services sector is looking for a Manager to join their high calibre team. This exciting business works with data to drive strategic initiatives and create better propositions for clients primarily with an insurance focus.
They work on diverse projects, from recommendation through to execution and are experiencing a particularly exciting, period of growth. This is a truly unique business that offers fantastic exposure and progression opportunities, as well as variety, working on fast-paced projects globally and within new marketplaces.
As a Manager you will be an integral part of any client work, managing the data and running parts of projects whilst also getting direct exposure to external stakeholders.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- 5-6 years in a relevant role demonstrating analytical and client-facing skills
- Experience working within the insurance sector or with insurance clients
- Passionate about drawing insight from data
- A strategic and consultative mind-set