£50k - 65k per year + bonus
25 days ago
08 Apr 00:00
We are working with a boutique strategic growth consultancy with an impressive portfolio of clients in the retail and consumer space. The team is high calibre and over the years they've developed a very collaborative and supportive working culture.
With lots of exciting projects in the pipeline, they are looking for a consultant to join the team at Manager level. You will need strong commercial acumen, experience of managing and working across a range of consulting projects and exceptional data insights skills. As part of this role, you'll need to understand the financials of a project and to be able to define its scope and objectives in partnership with the client.
If you are coming from a consulting background and are looking to shift into a role with more exposure and responsibility and a chance to have real impact, please apply to find out more!
You will need:
- At least 4 years of experience working in consulting
- A 2:1 or higher from a top university
- Strong project management and delivery skills
- Excellent data analysis skills and an understanding of commercial factors impacting a project
- Experience managing junior analysts would be a bonus