£150 - £180 per day
about 1 month ago
We’re working with a global fast food corporation who is looking for an excellent Analyst to join the Supply Chain team on a one month engagement.
You will be responsible for supporting the team in key analytical tasks to support their supply chain and logistics planning. This will include analysis and reporting of key metrics and ensuring continuous supply to restaurants while maintaining cost efficiency and quality/supply improvement.
- Strong analytical skills
- Competent at Excel (VLOOKUPS & Pivot Tables)
- Stakeholder management experience
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of tasks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to food / hospitality / FMCG projects, and / or supply chain experience is a bonus
- Duration: 1 month – likely extension
- Start date: W/C 30th August
- Day rate: £150 - £180 PAYE dependent on experience
- Location: Remote