£60k - £70k per year
about 1 month ago
A unique and impressive investment business which focuses on a quality approach to create a well-diversified portfolio is looking for an Analyst to join their team. This is a small firm with an incredibly high-calibre team, so a driven, humble and hard-working approach is a must.
As an Investment Analyst, you will find yourself in a highly visible, impactful position and you'll have the chance to develop an incredible network within the investment community. As part of the role, you will enhance your analytical and relationship management skills while managing complex research projects to fuel long-term investment strategies.
You will need:
- 2-3 years of experience in either strategy consulting, investment banking, investment management or another relevant sector.
- At least a 2:1 degree from a top university
- Exceptional analytical ability and strong research skills
- A curious mind and a passion for learning about investment and markets
- A quality-driven, principled approach to work