£50k - £50k per year
25 days ago
Freshminds is working with a leading global Hedge Fund as they look to hire a bright, ambitious graduate into their HR Function.
Based in London, this role will have global exposure across their European and Asian offices and is designed to be a pathway to an HR Business Partner within the firm.
Your role will be broadly split between recruitment, HR strategy and ad hoc tasks and is an excellent opportunity to gain unparalleled exposure in a truly high performance environment.
What we’re looking for:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree from a top global university
- 0-12 months’ experience – 2022 graduates are welcome to apply for an August start date. Any experience relating to HR or recruitment is a bonus, but not a must!
- Motivated, driven individuals eager to work in a fast-paced, often demanding environment straight out of university
- Top-tier communication and inter-personal skills
- Clear bias to action with a “no task too small” mentality as required
- Keen interest in building a career within HR