£400 - 500 per day
11 days ago
20 Jun 00:00
A boutique consulting firm focused on retail and FMCG is looking for support in a strategy project with one of their clients, a retail chain based in Germany. The project is yet to be confirmed, and will consist in conducting expert interviews with retailers across the country, to inform category strategy, trends and themes in the market.
Working with a subject matter expert who will provide you with guidance, warm introductions (for some of the calls) and data analysis, you will be asked to conduct interviews with buyers, category directors and store managers to acquire the data.
Objectives include, but are not limited to:
- Warm and cold calls;
- Expert interviews in German;
- Reporting, interviews transcriptions and data analysis.
- German speaker (native);
- experience in a management or strategy consulting firm, conducting expert interviews, in the context of a due diligence/strategy project;
- FMCG experience, ideally with a solid understanding of category strategy;
- analytical skills and presentation capability (ability to draw insights from data and produce client ready outputs)
- Day rate: £400-500 LTD (depending on experience)
- Duration: c. 4 weeks
- Location: remote and Germany
- Start date: TBC (dependent on confirmation of the project)