£300 - £600 per day
21 days ago
Our client is an established Boutique Consultancy based in London, speacializing in strategy and operations projects across industries . The majority of their clients are in the educational and Private Equity space . They are looking for a German speaking consultant to support them on an upcoming commercial due diligence. The project is likely to be confirmed w/c April 26th .
You will be an integral part of a small team reporting directly into a Partner. You will be performing key tasks such as conducting due diligence research, data analysis and creating insightful and compelling PowerPoint decks.
- Data collection and analysis: Conducting extensive analysis of data gathered through primary interviews and desk research to draw key insights into company financial performance, market position and share.
- Slide deck building: creating graphs, charts and presentations within PowerPoint to showcase the results from the analysis effectively for senior stakeholders.
- Market research: conducting In-depth competitor intelligence to draw relevant insight into competitor performance, market share, price points.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Working with internal stakeholders (Senior Consultants, Principals, Partners) to collate information, attend meetings and report findings back to end client
- Native/business fluent German speaker
- Demonstrable commercial due diligence experience
- Exceptional analytical and data analysis capabilities
- Previous experience independently building PowerPoint decks to be presented to the end clienDetails
Start date: TBC - likely start on w/c 3rd May 2021
Day rate: £300 to £600 ltd dependent upon experience
Duration: 3-4 weeks