City of London
15 days ago
Our client in a leading life sciences boutique consultancy is seeking French researchers for a market analysis piece focusing on oncology.
The research will focus specifically on breast and lung cancer treatment in France, gaining better understanding of key competitors marketing startegies and product messaging. You will conduct secondary research in one of the two diseases, gather valuable data, translate it into English and report back to the team. You will work independently and autonomously on this project.
- Native French speaker
- Excellent research skills, demonstrable experience in breast and/or lunch cancer research
- Experience leading independent research
- Experience writing a scientific report
- Start date: November 20th
- Duration: November 20th to December 15th (between 80-160 hours, depending on the area of research)
- Day rate: Dependent on experience
- Location: Remote