£120 - 160 per day
19 days ago
09 Apr 00:00
Our client is a leading strategy consulting firm working on a due diligence project in the digital space.
They’re looking for excellent researchers with language capabilities to conduct primary and secondary research for the initial phase of the due diligence piece.
You will be working closely with senior consultants to gather insights and market trends to understand key players, trends, and digital consumer insights in the market in France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Undertaking detailed online and desk research gathering publicly available information, including lead generation and online scraping.
- Conducting cold and warm telephone interviews to run structured interviews using a questionnaire
- Pulling actionable insights and trends from information gathered and presenting findings to consultants
- Minimum 6 months primary and secondary research experience
- Native level speaker in either French, German, Italian or Spanish
- 2.1 degree from leading University
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 5 days - 3 weeks
- Day rate: £120-£160 depending on experience
- Location: London