City of London
£70k - 80k per year + Bonus + Benefits
16 days ago
23 Apr 00:00
Our client, one of the worlds' leading news organisations and a front runner in digital transformation has launched an advisory business to continue to scale their capability. They are looking for an ambitious Engagement Manager, who will be vital to their growth within the wider Media and adjacent industries.
This Engagement Manager will have experience delivering successful consulting engagements and will have the ability to come in and add significant value for their clients. You will be working very closely with the Managing Director and a small high performing team to drive growth, deliver digital strategies to clients and help transform their businesses.
- Leading consulting engagements which includes analyzing complex data, drawing actionable insights and visualizing /presenting these to deliver strategic solutions to clients needs.
- Managing work streams alongside mentoring analysts / associates on client projects.
- Using effective digital tools and communication skills to produce output
- Ideally 5+ years consulting / strategy experience in a client-facing role
- Experience working in digital transformation, data science or advanced analytics
- Strong communication skills along with analytical curiosity
- Professional familiarity with the Media industry is ideal. In addition, experience within a start-up environment would be a bonus.
- Central London + travel
- £70,000-£80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
If you have the relevant experience of leading consulting engagements, passion for professional experience within the Media industry and the aspiration to join a well backed and funded advisory business, then I urge you to submit your application for immediate consideration. If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.