A consumer healthcare business is looking for a Consultant with project experience in the South East Asian (SEA) market to support with the launch of a new healthcare service. Ideally, you will have experience in the Malaysian market or alternatively, in the wider SEA market. Prior project exposure in the market is beneficial, but you are not required to be a subject matter expert.
You will oversee a consumer research workstream (as well as the work of 1-2 researchers), drawing insights and putting together recommendations of your findings. You will also manage senior stakeholders within the project, being expected to work autonomously and to deliver client-ready outputs and presentations.
The aforementioned workstream will entail consumer research through a mix of primary and secondary research to: understand competitors in the space, profile the target audience, communicate with the target audience and provide a general landscape of the healthcare market in Malaysia.
This research will be used to inform the product and marketing strategy when they move to launch in the market.
- Experience managing research and insights projects in the SEA (ideally Malaysian) market
- Consulting experience is ideal, however strong track record in leading market research teams in other settings is acceptable
- Ability to manage small research teams, tight time frames and deliverables
- Solid record of analysis and client-ready presentations
- An understanding of healthcare would be beneficial
- Start date: mid-September
- Duration: 1-2 weeks
- Day rate Consultant: up to £430 PAYE / £500 LTD (depending on experience)
- Location: remote