City of London
3 months ago
Freshminds is working with one of the UK's fastest growing consulting firms that has gained a reputation for its disruptive, challenger nature in the market.
The firm works on a wide variety of projects and is completely cross-industry in its focus (from sports, to finance to FMCG), meaning that they require high levels of adaptability and versatility from their consultants.
They're looking add a large number of junior staff to their ranks over the next 12 months, and are keen to find experienced management consultants that are open to a new challenge within the industry.
What we're looking for:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree from a top university
- 3+ years' experience in management consulting (ideally Big 4, Accenture or similar)
- An entrepreneurial streak
- High levels of adaptability and versatility and at east outside of your comfort zone
- Drive and ambition to grow with the firm