£40k - £40k per year
11 days ago
We are working with a boutique consulting firm that works on innovative and strategic research projects with leading professional and financial service firms. From identifying future trends, thought leadership and strategy proposition work they have built a strong reputation within their field. Looking to grow their financial services client base, they are on the lookout for a Consultant to join their team.
Ideally this person will have knowledge of the financial services sector as they seek to expand further. As a Consultant you would be working on a range of different projects working closely with clients from the outset. In a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment where training is provided, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to pursue a career in consulting.
- 2.1 or above from a top university
- Minimum 18 months professional experience, ideally with an exposure to financial services
- Analytical and research skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A proactive and hands on attitude