£400 - £900 per day
about 2 months ago
Our client is an established Boutique Consultancy, specialising in Healthcare, Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals. Their clients range from FTSE100 companies and Private Equity firms to Government Health Organisations.
They have an incredibly busy pipeline and are looking for a Consultant to support them on a number of upcoming projects. Typical projects include growth strategy, market landscaping, market entry, due diligence and process improvement. Key tasks will include researching and aggregating market data, conducting analysis, and creating insightful and compelling PowerPoint decks to present to senior stakeholders.
- Data collection and analysis: Conducting analysis and creating models of data gathered through primary and desk research to draw key insights into company performance, market position and share.
- Market Research: Perform primary and secondary research, to draw relevant insight into competitor performance, market size and relevant business opportunities
- Slide deck building: creating graphs, charts and presentations within PowerPoint to highlight strategic insights and results from the analysis effectively for senior stakeholders.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Working with internal stakeholders (Senior Consultants, Managers, Partners) to liaise with clients and present key findings
- Exceptional analytical, primary and secondary research capabilities
- Analyst, Consulting or Manager level within a Strategy Consultancy
- Previous experience independently completing relevant market research, analytical and strategic projects within Healthcare and/or Life Sciences
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - must be confident, articulate and able to effectively collaborate with team members and senior management
- Start date: ASAP - likely start on w/c 28th June 2021
- Duration: Projects typically range from 4-6 weeks
- Location: Remote
- Day rate: £400 - £900 LTD