£40k - £50k per year
12 days ago
We’re working with a boutique technology consulting firm that works with FTSE 250 clients in the consumer goods space.
They’re looking for a Client Success Manager to join their friendly and supportive team. You would be working with their clients to help implement and ensure the smooth running of innovative technologies. The role would also involve managing a team and working with consultants and other teams across the business to ensure that clients receive the best experience possible.
What we’re looking for:
- You’ll most probably have 3-4 years’ experience within technology consulting or come from a customer success background
- 2.1 or 1st class degree from a top global university
- Excellent technology skills: experience working with technical apps would be ideal
- A keen interest in technology and the consumer goods sector
- Collaborative personalities and natural team players