£70k - £90k per year
22 days ago
We are working with a super exciting, PE backed social impact business, specialising in re-commerce, to find them a strategic and analytical Chief of Staff.
You will be reporting directly to the CEO, working with the Senior Leadership team to drive their growth over the next 12 months and potentially beyond.
- Work across organic and inorganic growth opportunities
- Implement any subsequent project management post-acquisition
- Work with the SLT to identify and drive growth opportunities within the business units
- 2.1 or above from leading University
- 4+ years from a top tier strategy consulting firm
- An innate bias for action, pro-actively and willingness to get stuck into strategic and business problems, big or small
- Strong stakeholder management ability and experience