£100k - £120k per year
10 days ago
Freshminds are working with a very impressive entrepreneur and investor who is looking for a Chief of Staff to help his businesses run more efficiently.
You will be working across his real estate investment portfolio, as well as his VC fund, to help him draft investment proposals, source and close deals and participate in Executive level discussions about how to grow the business.
You will have incredibly high levels of emotional intelligence and have future ambitions of being a CEO of a start up or continue to help business units/investments grow more effectively.
- 2.1 or above from a leading university, ideally with an MBA
- c. 5 years commercial experience, from a leading strategy consulting house or investment vehicle
- 1-2 years in a Chief of Staff type remit
- An entrepreneurial and ambitious mindset
- Pro-active and can do attitude, balanced with humility and humbleness