£30k - 35k per year
25 days ago
12 Apr 00:00
We’re working with a specialist healthcare consulting firm whose client-base extends across areas such as Private Equity, Law Firms and FTSE 250 corporates.
They typically help clients on transactions, or with critical investment decisions, by providing in-depth, specialist insights into the healthcare sector, perhaps relating to regulatory or policy factors amongst others.
The firm is small but growing in the UK, with the majority of the team coming from top consulting firms and investment banks.
They’re looking to hire a Business Development Analyst to come in and help them supercharge their recent growth. You’ll be assisting the Strategy Director with a number of business-critical initiatives, such as:
- Keeping track of upcoming transactions within the healthcare space
- Leveraging the firm’s existing network to secure future work
- Actively reaching out to prospective clients in Private Equity, corporate healthcare and investment banks amongst others
- Putting together pitch packs, presentations and wider marketing materials
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years’ professional experience – flexible on backgrounds, but some exposure to market research would be great
- Top academics, with a 2.1 or 1st class degree from a leading university
- Some understanding or keen interest in Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and/or Life Sciences is certainly helpful
- Great research skills
- A confident communicator with excellent written and spoken English