£500 - 600 per day
15 days ago
An operational healthcare consultancy are looking for a strong stakeholder manager with excellent commercial acumen and data analysis capabilities to support on a business case development for a pharmaceuticals partnership project. You will be leading the communications with key stakeholders to develop the business case for the consultancy.
- Working as the commercial lead in helping support the investment case into development of new pharmaceutical facilities.
- Managing stakeholder relationships to ensure collaboration between the consultancy and the end client.
- Analysis of key data to provide commercial analysis in relation to costs, procurement process and supply chain.
- Writing the business case including key investment decisions and budget requirements.
- Strategy consultant from a leading consultancy
- Experience working on pharmaceutical projects with a deep understanding of key terminology
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Business case writing experience
- Start date: August
- Duration: 2-3 months
- Day rate £500-£600
- Location: remote working mostly with some key meetings to be attended to onsite