£75k - 85k per year + Share Options + Benefits
29 days ago
23 Apr 00:00
A high growth, international payments company are looking for a highly analytical and data mining expert to join their London office as a Business Analytics Manager.
In this position you will work across all functions of the business, assessing their data to draw insight, identify key trends and inform business growth and new opportunities.
You will report into the Director of Europe and support the business managers in delivering business performance reviews and identifying root causes of performance variances.
- Analysing performance trends and generating insights for marketing analytics
- Running management reporting and annual budget planning
- Creating external benchmarking and scenario analysis
- Presenting findings to senior stakeholders
- C.5-7yrs experience in a Business Analyst /Data Analyst/ BI Analyst role
- Preferably worked in B2C with a start-up/scale-up
- Advanced in Tableau and SQL, comfortable using Python and/or R is a requirement
- Experience working in a collaborative fast paced environment
- Experience presenting to senior stakeholder
- Proactive/ self-starter
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £75,000-£85,000 + Share Options
This is a pivotal role, directly informing the direction and further investment of the business. If you have the required analytical experience and looking for a collaborative role with great ownership, I urge your to submit your application for immediate consideration.
If you have any questions please contact Edith.Carmichael@freshminds.co.uk