£800 - 1,000 per day
14 days ago
A boutique consulting firm specialised in the financial services industry is looking for support with a Pilar 2 framework review for a mid-sized Middle Eastern bank. The consulting firm has been working on the review of their Pilar 1 framework and have agreed to follow on with a full review of Pillar 2, as it has grown organically and now requires clear structuring.
You will interface with the CFO, the CRO, broader senior stakeholders across the bank as well as the Partner in the consulting firm. You will be responsible for conducting the review, running diagnostic of current process, capital allocation and reporting, as well as benchmarking against industry best practice, flagging risks and inefficiencies and delivering recommendations for change as needed.
Objectives will include:
- Run diagnostic to understand current processes and identify opportunities for improvement;
- Bring experience to ensure best practices are in place, mitigating risk and reducing inefficiencies across the framework;
- Work closely with the CFO and CRO to make recommendations for improvement, bringing expertise on best ways to implement it across the bank;
- Solid experience within risk and governance at a Tier 1 or 2 bank;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of having structured Pillar 2 capital allocation frameworks;
- Highly credible, experienced in engaging at executive/ c-suite level;
- Start: July (subject to safe travel guidance)
- Duration: 4-6 weeks
- Location: Riyadh, KSA (80-90%)
- Salary: £800-1000 LTD (dependent on experience)