£30k - £30k per year
13 days ago
Freshminds is working with a boutique consulting firm that helps a wide range of FTSE 250 and Fortune 500 companies to formulate and deliver strategic change.
They do this via an array of creative and innovative channels, such as events and experiences, and are looking to add to their junior ranks.
This role acts as an internal lynchpin, with a real focus on project management, organisational and inter-personal skills.
What we’re looking for:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree from a top global university
- 1+ years’ professional experience (unfortunately, we cannot consider fresh graduates for this role)
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Great stakeholder management ability, not afraid to manage upwards and chase up senior colleagues and client where need be
- Good hustle and entrepreneurial nature