£50k - £70k per year
19 days ago
Freshminds is working with a venture capital fund that focuses on investing in cutting-edge technology and medical innovation. The team is very experienced and of an exceptional calibre so, for the right person, this could be a brilliant opportunity to step into the world of VC.
The team are looking to strengthen their analytical capabilities, as well as to find someone who could either become a brilliant investor, or a capable company-builder in the long-term. As one of the first entry-level hires, you'll benefit from unparalleled learning opportunities, exposure and responsibility.
You will get to work directly with the founder and other partners, assessing the quality of investment opportunities, contributing to decision-making and bringing your own ideas to the table.
You will need:
- 2-3 years of commercial experience in a relevant field (ideally strategy consulting, investment banking or another fund)
- A strong academic track record with at least a 2.1 in your undergraduate degree
- A demonstrable passion for start-ups, technology and investing
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to think for yourself, get things done and take initiative