Freshminds is working exclusively with a boutique strategy consulting firm that is looking to make a crucial junior level hire.
The firm specialises in delivering high-value growth strategy and M&A projects for clients across a range of industries, predominantly aviation, manufacturing and industrials.
Their team is comprised of a mix of backgrounds, from experienced strategy consultants, to subject matter experts and scientists
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years’ professional experience and a desire to build a career within strategy consultng
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (or equivalent) in a STEM degree, such as Engineering, Physics, Maths etc. from a leading global university
- Applicants coming from a scientific or engineering-focused PhD are also welcome
- You’ll have a keen interest in developing a deep sector specialism and becoming a global expert in your given field
- A real desire to be part of a small, close-knit team, contributing significantly to internal initiatives around culture, training, hiring etc.