£450 - 700 per year
17 days ago
15 Apr 00:00
Are you an agile practitioner who can implement Agile best practices?
We have a growing demand from our clients for consultants to deliver Agile best practise within legacy teams. You will support transformation and change programmes by embedding Agile methodologies within teams, business units and companies to drive process improvement and organisation redesign. You will also be experienced in traditional PM environments, appreciating the needs for iterative deliverables and ongoing client/customer involvement - whilst also being mindful of companies' paces and need to engage with stakeholders to embed those changes.
Key Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work with internal teams, from operational teams to senior leadership, to identify opportunities and priorities for Agile working adoption, ensuring these align to wider strategic aims;
- Plan and execute transition towards Agile working practices within specific functions or teams, bearing in mind that this might mean adopting overall best practices instead of turning companies into full Agile businesses;
- Engage, educate, run workshops and training sessions on Agile adoption - and practices which would work for each context and teams;
- Align transformation priorities against parallel workstreams and system capabilities.
- Practical experience of working as an agile PM, bringing agile best practices into a traditional environment and implementing agile working practices on a global change/transformation programme;
- Demonstrable change and transformation experience within established management or strategy consulting firms at a senior level;
- Not an Agile 'guru', but rather a Change Project Manager who has worked in Agile environments and has taken companies through the journey of becoming more Agile.