Ultimately produced quality candidates who have been true to the brief.
Sophistication of thinking, accuracy to brief.
They communicated with us well through the process, allowing for a fast, efficient service and great shortlists of high calibre candidates.
A tailored approach to meeting clients’ needs. They are keen to understand the business so that the cultural fit is right. They very carefully and efficiently pre-screen high quality candidates. In negotiation, they are always honest and objective and on the client’s side unlike some other firms. Professional, innovative and user-friendly is how I would describe them.
We had a very specific and difficult brief which the team at Freshminds went to great lengths to understand. From there they distilled an exceptional short list of candidates and reacted quickly and responsively to our needs saving us a great deal of time and effort. (Mobeus Private Equity)
I just wanted to say that we have been thoroughly impressed with Freshminds. Bryony has been a delight and clearly our brief was understood and executed in exemplary fashion as every candidate sent has been on point. (Mangopay)
We began working with Financial Services clients in 2000. Since then our consultants have developed an unparalleled knowledge and expertise in the sector. Our clients include:
- Major retail banks
- Advisory & Financial Services consultancies
- Investment Funds
- Asset Managers
- Family offices
- Private Equity firms
The finest Financial Services Minds
Talented analysts, associates and consultants who are not just financial modellers but have a view about companies and markets. They can work with a range of stakeholders helping to support high performing teams - from working on transactions for investment banks and private equity firms through to strategy and operational improvement projects for retail banks.
- We work on full end-to-end graduate schemes such as the Greenhill and 3i schemes, as well as ‘topping-up’ and supporting existing schemes, as well as providing individuals for ad-hoc positions.
- At the more experienced level we place ex-strategy and management consultants into in-house strategy and corporate development teams.
Typical job roles include: Investment Analyst, Investment Associate, Strategy Consultant, Business Development Executive, Graduate Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Research Analyst
- Financial Service companies, with a particular focus on private equity and wealth management, work with our Projects Team for support with either pre or post-deal work - from deal origination, market landscaping, through to major transformation or business insight support.
- Freshminds Projects team works directly within the client’s office or within their portfolio companies to look at how to grow and develop the business or generate new opportunities.
- In addition Freshminds helps a number of major financial institutions with transformation or organisational change projects – as well as analytics insight.
Typical job roles include: Deal origination, market sizing, competitor analysis, industry insight, buy decision reporting, high profile customer profiling, financial forecasting, financial due diligence, commercial due diligence, investment memo writing, merger communication, transformation and operational change, business planning, financial forecasting, pricing models, scenario modelling, risk analysis, management information reporting, cost analysis, pitch documentation, c-suit business support, equity analysis writing, investment analysis, marketing trends review, new proposition development, product development, multilingual business analysts.